[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

I kind of figured YOU would see this as acceptable.

Is Tom paying you to dance this line for him? ou seriously can't be
this dumb on your own, can you?

We are in summer, how many SUB 75 degree days do we have right now??
And your tards are in Florida.

Jeesh,

I gotta stop feeding these trolls, but their stupidity keeps me
going. Will it EVER end??????

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rotaryexperimental7"
<rotaryexperimental7@xxxx> wrote:
> He is accurate to an extent. If your cooling system is in good
shape
> than running without cooling fans in sub-75degree climates is quite
> acceptable. Again being mindful of being stuck in traffic, the
temps
> will rise.
>
> Most people look at 'tuning' a car as an overall care and
maintenance
> of the vehicle... from fuel system to the lubricating systems,
> electronics and cooling, etc. Not the most definate term of 'true'
> tuning however it has become accepted among the populace as the
word
> of choice.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Got a wee bit o' the old alzheimers there, do we?
> >
> > Over on Tamir's site, you replied to Mark V with the following
> > statement when questioned about the lack of cooling fans:
> >
> > "Why not? A perfectly tuned DMC engine has no need for fans in
colder
> > climates. Does your car run hot? If so, tune the darn thing!!!"
> >
> > What, if anything at all was taken out of context in your
sentance?
> > Take a look at it for yourself if you can't seem to remember
posting
> > that statement.
> >
> > http://www.entermyworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15897#15897
> >
> > Once again, you try to twist your own words, by stating that
others
> > took them out of context.
> >
> > -Robert
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
> > <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Marc, the funny thing is that I never claimed the words that
you
> > > wrote
> > > below. MarkV took my *sarcasm* out of context, and then good
old Baby
> > > Joey ran with it! The rest of the sin city rookies saw a
ruckus &
> > > pulled out their nightsticks.

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS