Re: [DMCForum] Re: 30 MPG DeLorean? (Revisited)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: 30 MPG DeLorean? (Revisited)

I advised a friend that 3500rpm is 90mph in 5th (it is in my car) and he
got pulled at these revs going 105. Was let off though. England's a bit
different than the US! I'm about to jump in my D and drive round London
and I expect I'll do 90 mos tof the way, given the time

Martin

content22207 wrote:

> BTW: I made it up here in 6 hours. That translates into 65 MPH average
> (time lost in gas stops -- "Hey man, is that a DELOREAN?"). I dropped
> it back to 2700 RPM in Virginia, which in theory translates around 70
> MPH, but given the overall transit time I'm beginning to think the
> much vaunted RPM xRef chart is a little off. Jason Perkins did report
> his speedometer pegged on the way home from Pigeon Forge. Ah, the
> ignorant bliss of a broken angle drive...
>
> Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS