RE: [DMCForum] Re: EBay again

Since I'm responsible for coming up with the names around here, I think Claude is to be henceforth referred to as douche nozzle.

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Joe OBrien
Sent: Sat 7/2/2005 11:14 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: EBay again

At least all of Claude's junk is good to use for a custom rod, as he
says in every auction.

THE RICH mapjor vendors are just ripping us off, taken right from
his auction.

Gotta love how Claude is using the scare approach that the car will
fall apart and crumble, the torsion bars will snap, the glass will
break, we'll be crushed by the falling doors, and you car is
basically ruined unless you buy his roof support.

Jeesh Claude, thank goodness he found a "friend" who had a bunch of
leftover parts to sell. Hmmmmm.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> Claude is back in a new way, selling parts for friends.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&rd=1&item=4559463655
>
> http://tinyurl.com/akb4v
>

> Mark V

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS