Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fraudulant eBay DeLorean!!!!!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fraudulant eBay DeLorean!!!!!

I am glad you are talking with Jeff and trying to work out a deal with
him.

Jeff is really honest as you probably have found out by now.

I am glad i have helped you and Jeff.

Good luck with your hopefully new purchase

Mark V

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS