From: eBay Customer Support [mailto:rswebhelp@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:04 PM
To: mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thank You for Your Report (SafeHarbor) (KMM175849048V54550L0KM)

Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbor Department about a current
listing you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity.  We
are concerned about this type of activity and want to assure you that we
will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we will not keep you informed about the status
of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement
of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly
review the situation.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS