RE: [DMCForum] Re: You're right Sean, we are funny.

Innocent people don't have to pay restitution.

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sean Corbett
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:30 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: You're right Sean, we are funny.

Im sorry. Why would I delete a website that's been up for a reason? If
you all actually READ the entire thing, you'd see that I was innocent
of what I was accused of.

Remember, I wasnt charged on running a business without a license.
The charges were Misrepresenting The Vehicle, which is considered
fraud. Now, my defense is that being that I had not seen these cars in
person, I was relying solely on the sellers description and pictures,
were at sometimes other peoples cars, including babbs. Which I now
read that someone else has recently done.

At that time I really didnt know M. Babb to compare the pictures to,
so I had no idea that these pictures were not of the actual car. The
exibits speak for themselves.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> http://sellerbeware.5u.com/fraudimages/mystory.htm
> http://sellerbeware.5u.com/fraudimages/aboutme.htm
> http://sellerbeware.5u.com/fraudimages/fraud.htm
> http://sellerbeware.5u.com/fraudimages/main.htm
>
> I cant believe i had this bookmarked still.
>
> Get it before it is deleted.
>
> Mark V

Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS