Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Remember this car is in 100% better shape than that "Fast and the
Furious" rolled over, window less, dash less, cooling fan less POS
Delorean that was just for sale on EBay.

Jeff Friday is honest. I bought my custom exhaust from him and he was
very honest and shipped it fast to me.

Mark V