Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

It seems to be up in the air. Some say he went to jail. He claims he
didn't. Regardless, he was arrested and prosecuted for his crimes.
When people are arrested, they are usually taken to jail. Maybe he
didn't do any real time but jail is still jail.

-Ryan -- Never been in jail because I don't do things that would get
me arrested.