Re: [DMCForum] Re: My DeLorean is for sale *** OOH a threat now***

On 6/23/05, Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ryan, not to play devils advocate here, but there is one small flaw in your
> logic, and it only comes to me because if I were being pushed into a corner
> as Thomas is would it come to mind.  My mother, and best friend are Lawyers
> = free legal services.  Not saying his is, or defending his actions.  From

Even with free legal services (which I understand, having 3 lawyers in
my immediate family), it'd cost more to file than he could ever hope
to get. Only way he could work anything out would be with (1) Free
legal services; (2) Lawyers willing to press a ridiculous case just to
screw with the defendent; and (3) A willingness to spend both time and
money simply to get vengence. In the end, the worst he can do is force
the defendent to hire a lawyer and spend time and money of his own,
and if he were really, really lucky, win a tiny little judgment that
wouldn't cover his expenses, let alone his time.

Despite common negative opinion of lawyers, most of them are
reasonable people, and reasonable people wouldn't waste their time on
this.

> You know what on second thought keep posting, I have a renewed interest in
> reading the messages as you are very entertaining.

LOL; I've had more fun the last few days on this list than I have all year.

-Ryan