[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale *** OOH a threat now***

[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale *** OOH a threat now***

Recieved in a "private" e-mail from Thomas.

:Joe, I am writing to you personally and privately.

You now you have entered a completely different realm apart from
simple internet discussion hearsay.  You have threatened to
interfere with my auction.  That is serious!  I am asking politely
that you cease & desist with any such efforts, or I will be forced
to pursue legal action for damages. It is not too late to make
amends.

What is this lame ass shit, some sort of threat because I might tell
someone they are bidding on a rolling piece of shit veiled as a
Delorean? I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do.

Free speech asshole! 1st amendment at it's finest.

Piss off Thomas, your a scumbag, lying to people so they'll buy your
shitty car.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>