[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

No moron, in your posts you said you don't need cooling fans on a
properly tuned engine.

Then you say to "tune the darn thing" if yours needs the fans.

READ the exact forum post I quoted in my last message. I was making
fun of how much of an ASS you are by saying that, and you live in
fucking FLORIDA, where "hello" it's pretty damn hot, and how do you
consider that a cold climate?

The to read the bullshit response on Tamir's forum where your claim
comes form 3am runs in California, and you didn't say you'd let it
idle at 2:pm in July.

You are a fucking idiot, and your car is a piece of shit. I pity the
poor bastard that buys that piece of shit.

I'll make sure to let the bidders have a transcript of your posts
fucktwit.

I only wish Yahoo had a killfilter option.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"