Re: [DMCForum] Cooling problems.

You may have air pockets trapped in the radiator.  Try bleeding it
using a pressure tester or if you have ramps you could back your car
onto them and try to get the air to the water pump.  That's kind of a
crap shoot, though.

If that's not it, it may be your fans aren't pulling enough air thru
since they are an aftermarket product.  I can tell you from
expeirence, that the stock fans will kick up small rocks and send them
flying out the wheel-wells.

Johnny
5518