-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jason Sisto
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 12:23 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: michaelbarth@xxxxxxxxxxx; jchabotte@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; heskin@xxxxxxxxx; KKoncelik@xxxxxxx;
toscano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; f14dflyer@xxxxxxxxxxx; FPEhrisman@xxxxxxx;
stangboy70us@xxxxxxxxx; JSJB100@xxxxxxx; ajpatti@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fellow DMCNE Owners:

Please let me know if you want to remain on this list or not.  If so,
please keep reading.

I have spoken to several of you and although we only have 12 people,
there seems to be enough interest to start a small New England Delorean
Club.  It may start out small, with one or two get togethers per year,
hopefully a tech session with PJ Grady, a DeLorean Caravan to the
Chicago Show, or even a get together to help a fellow member
restore/repair a car.  At the very least, we can establish a network of
LOCAL people that can help one another.

If you are planning on going to the Northeast Exotic Car Show next
weekend, please let me know and I will arrange a meeting time for
everyone.  If you cannot attend, please let me know as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from all
of you!!

Thanks,

Jason

http://www.northeastexotic.com/ <http://www.northeastexotic.com/