RE: [DMCForum] Re: Houston Pics?

Nah, I am about halfway finished with the video.
A little tip with the camera.... don't use the hand-strap.
Notice how I cradled the camera like a baby in the palm of my hand.
Keeping it level is the first thing, keeping the person properly framed is
second.
Once you get that down, you will be able to operate the camera without even
looking into the screen.
- VB