Re: [DMCForum] The damn fans and some pesky overheating

Re: [DMCForum] The damn fans and some pesky overheating

Do the fans come on when you bypas the otterstat?  If
so, you may have air in the system.   Is the otterstat
at the bottom of the pipe?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM