[DMCForum] Re: Eurofest 2006

I'm torn between going to Eurofest and restoring my frame. I thought
mine was in ok shape, a little rusty but safe. After James showed
the "donor" frames on the tour, and the "donor" car. I realized
something, DMCH would consider my car a "donor" car. Luckily
restoring the frame isn't to costly so I can do it by this time next
year if I don't go to Eurofest.

Josh

P.S. Greg, I watched the movies on the cd you gave me and I think I'm
on the middle movie when Tony started the proto up. I'm excited, I
don't get to hear what I sound like other than when I leave a message
on the phone. I'm a dork what can I say? :P