RE: [DMCForum] Re: Greetings from Houston!

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Greetings from Houston!

Yeah, you could tell who was REALLY hungry because that salad was nasty.
I was surprised to see a few people wolfing it down.
It looked like lawn and leaf trimmings, with some motor oil splashed on it
and
those little goat cheese hockey pucks were like trying to eat toe-cheese.
You would think a fat bastard like me would eat anything... or appreciate
fine gourmet cuisine, but that salad was sick.
The chicken and potato's were great!
*could have used a scoop of mac-n-cheese on the side ;>

However you noticed, me, Harvey, Chris Mack and James Espey were
chomping on the Jack-In-The-Box fried tacos, jumbo-jacks and other
greasy crap at the bar lobby!
You can place a sprig of parsley next to anything and call it "gourmet"
but nothing beats a greasy ass burger at 2AM after a night of boozin'.
- VB