RE: [DMCForum] Houston, and Diving @ Eurofest 2006.

I hate to throw James under the bus on this one, but he did say it in front
of everyone
with a loudspeaker, so what the hell.....

He started off the show by saying, "So, is Marc Levy here? No? Then it looks
like we
will have a pretty good night!"
(everyone laughed and cheered).
Sure, he said it in "fun", and a lot of people looked at ME after he said it
catch my reaction.

You want to know how I really feel about it?
I was feeling like had I not been sitting there, that there would have
been a few of those jabs about me too.
Sure, I got a few pokes here and there, and as soon as people saw
I was cool with it and played along then some gave up on it, and others
worked it.

I think it might have been the same if Marc had been there,
however there is no denial that marc has left a permanent stain
on the "community". I have too, but not a single cross word was said
to me in person by anyone.
If there was anyone there who were my foe - I never knew about it.
I shook a lot of hands, and got a lot of compliments.
Thanks to everyone, I felt really welcomed.
- Videobob