Re: [DMCForum] Clutch woes

Man, I wish I hadn't replaced it so long ago - I have zero
recollection of how the thing was cut. Can't even picture it in my
head. I brought it home, looked at it for a bit while I installed it
(upside down, on my back), and sealed things up.

I'll be bleeding the clutch in a few more hours, so I guess I'll find out then.

-Ryan