[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Wanted

Considering I was the author of the inquiry you havent to worry about
corrupting some new potential owner. My original query wasnt intended
to drag on like this on the list, but I know we are on a public forum
and it's anyone's who reads right to reply in whatever form they wish
even though I requested to be contacted off list.
sean
When you talk about your $8k car in a thread