RE: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of R-134a....

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of R-134a....

That's true, you are supposed to declare it as "dangerous goods" so that it
can go ground only.
When you bring any parcel to the USPS they ask you,
"Does this package contain anything liquid, perishable, fragile or
potentially hazardous?"
They have a chart showing things like perfume, any form of compressed gas,
batteries, etc.
These things have to go by truck or train, or in a special pressurized cabin
of a plane
where it has been placed inside an explosive resistant container in case of
explosion
or leakage.
According to new federal laws after 9/11, I think it is a felony.
...but then again, so is tearing the tag off a pillow.
- Videobob