Re: [DMCForum] Re: Holding on to old cars (Marc)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Holding on to old cars (Marc)

I think it is a autolite 1100.  Had to modify it years
ago to fix a common hot start problem..  But because
it is a dumb carburator, the modification changed the
mixture for all temperatures.  Had it been FI, it
could have been done with hot-start enrichment system.

It needs to be cleaned, mostly.  I agree, not much in
there to rebuild.

This car is a 200cid, straight 6.