[DMCForum] Re: DMCH engines.../Open House.

[DMCForum] Re: DMCH engines.../Open House.

Hopefully so. I've also been wanting to see the Stage II engine up
close, as well as ask some face to face technical questions. And
maybe even a test drive if a car is available.

I booked my flight, car rental, and hotel room on Priceline last
night, so I'm fully commited to going. I opted not to stay at Hotel
Sofitel. Country Inn was half the price, half the distance from DMCH,
and included a desk and free in-room high speed internet for $48 a
night.

Ironic; The first DeLorean event I'm ever going to attend. And I
can't even bring my car...

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> James mentioned something in the past about posting some pictures
of these.
> Maybe we can see them in Houston in a few weeks.
>
> Greg

These can