Re: [DMCForum] God & DeLorean - Actually "on topic"

Re: [DMCForum] God & DeLorean - Actually "on topic"

Mr. Yocom sneeks in a jab from yesteryear, again
blocked by my special force field which derives its
power off of the hatred of the right wing idology.

While not trying to rekindle an old debate.....

Actually thought about that thread a few months ago as
I was reading my latest anti rightwing propaganda book
by George Carlin (an atheist) who does a lovely
line-by-line of the declaration of Independence,
stopping at the end of each sentence to break down the
irony of white male god fearing Christian slave owners
preaching freedom and the pursuit of happiness for
white male god fearing Christian slave owners. I
stress male however, as women weren't exactly first
class citizens back then.

Do you have Carlins books on the compound?  No no not
for burning.... for reading.

:)

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM