-Laughing as wife gives me dirty looks lol

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 9:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Gas prices

My guess is that it is a sales gimmic. They jack the prices up really
high and then lower them a little so we think we are getting one heck
of a deal on gas when really we are still paying over $2 per gallon.
I'm still expecting the prices to go up again by the end of summer.
Thank goodness for the good ole pocket rocket :)

Josh
10989