Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG (Martin G)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG (Martin G)

Spot on, Matt, but I think your numbers are a bit off,. but I don't know
what they should be either

In a simple strait line graph - C moves the graph up and down, M changes
the gradient. In real terms, C changes the offset of the flap vs the
plunger, and M changes the amount of fuel the flows in proportion to the
position of the plunger.

Woops - I think I've gaffed - the control pressure sets the actual
deflection of the flap, not the primary pressure.

And it does state in the engine manual that the fuelling graph is
as-near-to-strait-line-as-makes-no-odds. Well maybe not like that.

Martin