Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG (Martin G)

content22207 wrote:

> If high school math remains valid, increasing C will always yield a
> higher value of Y, all other variables unchanged. You can reduce the
> other variables, yielding a lower Y, but Y would be even lower if C
> hadn't been increased in the first place.

So that's a no, then?

> I understand the purpose of the CPR.

When did -I- mention the CPR? The primary pressure regulator is in the
metering head, as opposed to the Control Pressure Regulator (CPR)

> If you're so careful to avoid ambiguity, why do you consistently
> confuse PRV related posts with unrelated engine examples? Whenever PRV
> weaknesses or peculiarities are called into question, you start
> throwing around examples of engines that post date it by 20 years or
> more. The Japanese could perfect an engine tomorrow that runs on green
> tea and the bottom line will still be the same: odd fire low
> compression 2.8 liter PRVs circa 1980's are ~20 MPG engines.

Which I actually agreed with you, but your reasoning is all up the
creek, and ambiguous such that I can apply your satatements to other
engines and prove you wrong.

Belch

Martin