[DMCForum] Re: Videos

Michael,

I have no idea what you have against us. This reminds me of when we
first met at the Cleveland show. We entered the elevator together at
the hotel and the first thing you said to us was, "hey, you're site
really sucks".

We might not have copyright to everything but at least we make a hell
of an effort to show the delorean fans whatever we have unlike many
assholes out there that collect this stuff and hide it in their
basement. You know who you are!

Regards,

Ilan

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael Babb" <mcbabb@xxxx> wrote:
> Oh yeah . . look at that!  Go get em Tamir!!!!!
>

> Just as an FYI - I found those through Altavista's new-ish video search.
> They also showed one for a DeLorean involved in a police pursuit,
but the
> video was gone . . anyone ever seen this?
>

> Michael

Behalf