From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: DML vs DMCForum

I've had many messages of thanks denied. "Not everyone needs to see
that." I disagree. I think it makes the original poster look
ingrateful to third parties browsing the archives. "Look, this guy
asks a lot of questions and never says thank you."

I send them privately, and that works, but I still think it's a stupid
policy.

-Ryan