Re: [DMCForum] Re: DML vs DMCForum

His name is Knut..  I think it is pronounced like
"newt".  What I find interesting about him is that we
have both participated in the DML since the very early
days, yet when he sees me at an event, he avoids eye
contact with me.  Not exactly sure why, maybe he can
say something because he is also on the DMCForum (as
are most of the moderators).  He seems like an
intelligent and helpful guy (as are most if not all of
the moderators), which makes it even more odd that
they operate as they do.

It is important to realize that the current moderators
of the DML were picked by James Espey.  And I am sure
most people notice the list of moderators is similar
to the list of Concours judges??  The "power" in the
DeLorean community is in the hands of a few people,
and one could conclude that there are self-serving
interests influencing those individuals.....  But,
that is human nature.  I am not in their shoes, so I
can't say I would do any better.