RE: [DMCForum] Re: Grady on the Forum..

The DML is becoming it's own version of the DOA.
There is a lot of control there with the moderations and censorship.
The moderators there will delete your message if it hurts one of their
"friends"
and I have been the victim of many one-sided lashings because the other
party get's to say what ever they like and then when I try to respond or
defend
myself I will get a "moderators rejection" claiming that the thread is "off
topic".

I think the role of the moderators should only be to monitor spam,
and to quite things down when they get totally out of hand.
If a few people want to discuss some things then fine....
..if someone is totally out of hand and just causing trouble and posting
crap all day then I guess they deserve to be banned or edited but
otherwise people should be able to say what they want to say.

That being said, I feel that both forums are suffering from over-chat.
People are posting just to be posting.
It has replaced the local water cooler and now people are talking about
stuff that just doesn't belong.
I don't want my DeLorean chat forum to be the source for all of my guidance
and entertainment. I ONLY want to talk about DeLoreans and related items.
I could care less about all the junk.

Lately, my reading of both the DML and Forum is
delete-delete-delete-delete-delete
over and over and over and over again.
I must delete about 100+ of these per day.
There has been a serious lack of content lately.
The reason I have not been posting is because if there is nothing to say
then why talk?

- Videobob