[DMCForum] Car Show May 22 near San Diego, CA

[DMCForum] Car Show May 22 near San Diego, CA

Hello,

Sorry for the late notice, but there is going to be a
car show near San Diego (Valley Center, CA) this
coming Sunday May 22.  I will be attending with at
least one other DeLorean owner.  It would be nice to
have some more DeLoreans there as well.  ALso, anyone
who thinks they may attend the event who is interested
in caravaning there can email me.

Here it the information on the car show

Sunday May 22nd 10a.m. to 4 p.m.
Car show will be at
Valley Center Community Hall
28246 Lilac Road
Valley Center, CA

Doors open at 8a.m. for cars showing up at the event
to register in advance please contact
Ron McCowan at 760-749-8555 or  760-741-3331

-Chris
6453