From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:54 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Chris,

I wonder how much of a concern this is now, given that I am using John
Hervey's pancake fans which draw much less current?

Also, what is the reasoning behind John's 2x2? What benefits does it
provide over simply using the "link wire assembly" described in the
service bulletin?

Lastly, I'm curious to know why the stock behavior is to turn the "fan
fail" light on when the fans are on. The words "fan fail" denote a
failure, so you would think it should come on only if the fans have
failed. Or, they should have worded it, "Fans". All of my passengers
require a "No, there's nothing wrong with the fans, it just does that"
explanation. :)

-Ryan