RE: [DMCForum] Everyone has a cousin in Miami, Except me..

RE: [DMCForum] Everyone has a cousin in Miami, Except me..

Part of the problem is this guy is starting to make me
question his honesty.  His Ebay rating is only a 4,
and he has always been the buyer..  this is the first
item he has sold.

The auction says he takes Pay Pal, but is now asking
me for a certified check for the transmission..  AFTER
the check clears, he will THEN get me the cost to ship
it, which I will have to send another check for!

It just seems fishy..

If I send him a check for the trans, then arrange for
shipping myself with DHL, I may get a box of rocks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM