[DMCForum] Re: Consider this: The sun is hollow.

[DMCForum] Re: Consider this: The sun is hollow.

> Your statement that the tungsten molecules move rapidly is
in the
> microscopic sense of course correct,

Absolutely wrong, folks.  The molecules do not move.  They
do not even exist.  All matter consists of standing waves.
Heat has nothing to do with Brownian movement.  Instead,
heat is electricity that is leveraged by magnetism.

> in that the resistance of the
> tungsten to the flow of conduction electrons causes some
of the energy to
> be lost in the form of heat, causing the average kinetic
energy of the
> molecules to rise.

That is absolute bullshit.  Firstly, there is no energy
"lost" in the form of heat.  All heat is recycled.
Secondly, if a conductor such as a wire has a large enough
surface area to hold all of the propagating "negative"
charges then it conducts electricity efficiently without
producing heat.  As such, all of the negative charge
propagation is not leveraged in any way by magnetism.

But if you want the reaction to produce heat then you need
to leverage the magnetism via wavelength modulation.  This
can be done by reducing the wire diameter, for example.  The
frequency of this modulation as a function of time & gravity
determines the color temperature of black body radiation.

But this will likely not make any sense to you or anyone
else because....?  We are sinners.  Loose the fallen nature
and then Truth is self-evident.

If anyone understands anything I have said, let me know.

> Not quite.  If we're being serious about science (which
Walt clearly
> wasn't), let's at least get it right...

Yeah, no shit!  See my point?

Captain Walt