Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Ryan,
You didn't mention what type of relays you have. The factory original ones
are underrated. You can identify them by their metal case. If they are
metal with a diagonal line on top, then they were upgraded. You can place
them using the standard Bosch 0 332 209 150 relays.

Also, has the fan circuit breaker been replaced? No surprise that it too is
underrated from the factory.

Chris
VIN 4099