[DMCForum] Re: 1/10th scale Delorean RC Car - Silicone Molds

[DMCForum] Re: 1/10th scale Delorean RC Car - Silicone Molds

Uhhhh,
are you over in the UK? I didn't realize the difference in the turn
signals before the photo. All I did was gave them to a buddy of mine
and he heated them up some how and said the red stuff peeled right
off which gave it the clear look. The VW was a '66. I have a picture
of the finish product that I will scan so you can see what I am
talking about, it was the turn signals and the tailights. The turns
signals turned out great but he did something to the tails to where
they cracked and were brittle.

Josh
10989