[DMCForum] Re: A/C squealing

> Maybe a bad bearing in one of the idlers.

Ohh, that's a solid possibility. One of them has been making annoying
squeaking noises for awhile. I've just been lubing it up with WD-40
which stops the squeak for several weeks at a time, but wouldn't be
surprised if it was on it's last leg. What's the procedure to test
these things, remove the belt and see how freely they spin?? If they
feel "tight" replace them?

Greg: I'll also check the belt again for tightness; thank you.

-Ryan