Re: [DMCForum] I dont like who???

> I would like to see a couple of you loud mouths put your chin slightly ahead
> of them flapping lips of yours.

I am not a fighter; I've never had to physically hurt anybody and I
pray I never have to. Instead of brawn, I have a brain, and I like it
that way.

> What are you doing for the community Ryan?
> I seem to remember that you are illigally distributing Ford manuals on your
> website.

Watch it, Robert. You keep this up, you may find yourself in legal
trouble. I've never owned a Ford, I've never seen a Ford manual, and I
sure as hell am not "illigally distributing" anything.

> I tell you what Mr Levi, since you are such a man of charity,
> if you provide the server space, and pay for the bandwidth, I will offer the
> videos for download.
> Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll do it. No problem. Digitize them and find a way to get them to me
- put them on an FTP site, mail me a CD, etc. I'll host the files and
a BitTorrent tracker on my server; freely available to anyone who
wants them.

--
-Ryan