[DMCForum] Motor Trend

Just thought some of you might want to know about the obituary of Mr.
DeLorean in Motor Trend. It's in the June 05 issue on page somwhere
between 26 and 28. I know 27 should be there but it is in the middle
of a couple of ads and those don't have page numbers. There is a
picture of the man with the GTO when 1968 COTY trophy. It is a good
picture and includes the DMC-12. The only bad thing is that is your
typical media coverage of the DMC, "he was guilty but lied to get
away". That is the way I understood it anyway. I emailed MT a few
times to try to get them to do an archive on the DeLorean when they
turned 20 and then 21 and 22. I finally gave up and unsubscribed so I
can use that money for my car.

Josh
10989