From: Videobob Moseley [mailto:videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 5:41 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] I dont like who???

No threats were made.
I am offering a legal, sanctioned opputunity to have a friendly,
sportman-like
athletic competition.
You are also invited to Ryan.
All of ya'll can line up and I will send you out the ropes one after the
other.
I would like to see a couple of you loud mouths put your chin slightly ahead
of them flapping lips of yours.

So quiver and quake, but don't worry.
I won't be illigally attacking anyone at anytime.
No threats were made.
I am a responsible grown man and I know what I am doing.
Only making friendly invitations.

As for videos, I have made LOTS and LOTS of my videos available
for download on http://www.dfwdmc.com
I have more downloadable (per size) than almost anyone else.
Tamir has an awefull lot of great videos, but they are all REAL video and
the quality is so bad you can't really watch them.
All of my videos are in full screen quality.
However, the other videos I have are a little to big to put on the net.

What are you doing for the community Ryan?
I seem to remember that you are illigally distributing Ford manuals on your
website.

Keep your rocks inside your glass house.
- VB