[DMCForum] A/C idler pulley brackets & pulleys

[DMCForum] A/C idler pulley brackets & pulleys

Does anyone have an extra set of these?  If you only have one set and
don't want to sell it, would you be willing to let me borrow them so I
can have them CNC machined out of stainless?  Since I've been using
CAD software for a number of years, my plan is to just throw them into
the E-machineshop software and have them made that way.  It seems that
the brackets are just one more part that is no longer available for
our cars.

Additionally, if any of you have a set on your car that is in rough
shape, they would do fine as well for my purposes.  In fact, I'll even
say that if you'd like, I'll powdercoat them a color of your choice
prior to sending them back (for free).

I'm really kicking myself for selling the one set that I had, and now
apparently that set may be lost in the mail.

thanks,

Matt