[DMCForum] Volver Al Futuro 3

I was flipping through the channels and came accross "Telefutura" playing
"Back To The Future 3"
dubbed into spanish.
This is crackig me up!

They did a good job of getting most of the voices to sound simular to the
original actors.
I wish I could speak spanish so I could see how close it is to the original
script.
The thing that the spanish translation is lacking is the characters accents,
instead
of the Irish accent of the imigrant McFly's, or the southern drawl of the
locals,
they all pretty much sound like the same Mexican accent.
Also, the translators really can not match the acting ability of the
original actors
and I think it destroys the experience for the viewer.

Anyway, if you want to kill some time, try watching in spanish sometime.

Volver Al Futuro!

- Videobob