Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Sighting in San Diego

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Sighting in San Diego

Sorry, I think you are being a bit extreme here.
While I would never intentionally ignore another DeLorean on the road,
the fact is that 95% of the time I'm driving it, I'm going somewhere
and I don't have time to pull over and have a chat with a stranger (or
even an acquaintance).

On the road, I almost *never* recognize another driver, even my
coworkers.  I'm too busy keeping track of all the cars around me to
waste cycles on figuring out who is driving.  Unless they do something
to get my attention, like the guy who pulled up next to me on the
highway today, and took pictures of my car with his cell phone, then
proceeded to call someone, we can all guess why.  It would have been
funny if he hadn't been camping out in my blind spot for so long,
taking his look.

I had so much pollen on my car this morning, it almost looked like Rob
Grady's car.  Glad I don't have allergies.