[DMCForum] Another weekend....

We made a lot of progress this weekend on the frame restoration.  I
officially have a rolling chassis that is ready to be put under the
car.  It looks great!!! I did a little photo shoot of it this morning
when I had the warehouse to myself.  I'll post some pictures of it
soon.
the next planned weekend is going to be May 6-8.  Nomatter what, that
is my last weekend traveling to Cinncinati.  We'll have the car on the
frame then, so if it drives or not, it will get trailered home or
driven home.
I put on Herveys new cooling fan setup...it looks great!!  i would
recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their cooling system or
replacing their old.  its wonderful.  If anyone is interested i have a
used radiator and fans that still work great.  Let me know if someone
needs them.

Erik
04512 v2