[DMCForum] locks left/right

Am I reading my electrical diagram correctly?  This is a pretty basic
thing, but I've never actually known the answer, and I don't find it in
the archives.  It looks from the diagram that locking/unlocking on
*either* side should be duplicated on the other.  Is this the expected
operation?

Having gotten all the mechanical issues with my locks sorted out, I'm now
running into definite electrical ones.  Locking and unlocking on the
driver's side is duplicated on the passenger side, but the passenger side
switch will only unlock (I think it was unlock) the driver's side and will
not lock it.

I've checked all the relevant electrical connections and everything is
good now that I've got the doors mechanically working and the wipe
switches making good connections.  Do I have a dead LockZilla?

-andrew