Re: [DMCForum] Re: What's up with Death?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: What's up with Death?

Singling somebody out and trying to make fun of them?

What the fuck are you smoking, Robert?

You're the guy who said that when I grow up I am going
to be a DRUNK MARRIED MAN HITTING ON TEENAGE BOYS. Or
does that not qualify as SINGLING SOMEBODY OUT AND
TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF THEM? Do you remember writing
THAT ONE? I can find the post for you. Yes, I read it.
I ignored it because it wasn't worth replying to.

How EXACTLY should I phrase my questions about
HISTORY? "Oh, pardon me sir, but do you recall the
court case in the 1980s where a man murdered four of
my friend's family? I was wondering if you might be
related to this sweet girl I am friends with." I
figured with an Arkansas native on the list I would
ask a question about Arkansas history, without
exposing too much information. I guess that is
singling him out, since he is from Arkansas, but it
wasn't making fun of him. I was merely curious.

I can safely assume you don't give a fuck about
anybody but yourself. So leave me alone. When I ask a
question of somebody, I expact an answer from HIM not
an accusation from Left Field. If you noticed, Josh
answered the question and didn't take it personally,
so obviously he understood when I ASKED A SIMPLE
QUESTION.

Take your own advice and ease up off of ME. I've had a
rough time recently, not that you have noticed or made
ONE SINGLE HELPFUL FUCKING COMMENT TOWARDS ME. The
same day that I found out my uncle scheduled Grandad's
funeral so that I couldn't make it, you accuse me of
being a future closeted homosexual. Today, the day OF
the memorial service eight hundred miles away, I check
my email and NOW you're accusing me of making fun of
somebody -- wrongly. Bad timing? I hope. Bad taste?
Undoubtedly. I have been made fun of all my life. I
jibe people here because I am friends with them. Do
you not do that with your friends? One of mine calls
me motherfucker a lot, but that is because she's my
friend and I know she loves me.

I try to be friendly and jovial on this forum. Most
people appreciate it. From you, all I get is abuse and
accusations. Are you THAT shallow? Have you NO
capacity for empathy with other humans? Have YOU ever
had a bad day? Made a bad joke? Buried a close family
member, or four or five?

Fuck this. And fuck you.

Farrar