[DMCForum] DeLorean owners in NJ

Some of you might remember that last year I was helping organize a
Classic Car show at my college. We are having the show again on May
1. The last show was great, we had 70 cars, and we donated almost
$1,500 to the American Cancer Society.

Check the link for more details and pictures from last year:
http://www.raritanval.edu/studentactivities/Phitheta/car_show2005.htm

Directions to the college:
http://www.raritanval.edu/info/directions.html

Once more we will have a big garage sale, music, food, trophies and
of course classic cars. We will have trivia, raffle and a "big check
ceremony" with the American Cancer Society.

It's a lot of fun and it will be great to have a lot of DeLoreans,
last year we had 3 of them and they were a big attraction to the
visitors.

You may contact me directly frvianna at yahoo.com for more
information.

Thank you