Re: [DMCForum] Re: Does the lock module know anything?

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Toby Peterson wrote:

> [Lots of good advice about the locks]

I'll keep playing with these a bit before cutting I think.  Robert's
comments about the front latch binding after a door handle replacement may
prove relevant, as I replaced my door handles a couple of years ago and
have had an occasional binding problem.

I'll skin this cat one way or another.

> You will enjoy the Elite very much, by the way.

I'm sure I will.  I always liked Daryll's launcher setup, minus the fact
that it was a little bit limited in scope.  The Elite seems to solve this
problem in spades.

> As an open comment to all, if you have a speciic problem or question
> with any particular vendors parts or procedures, the first place you
> should go is that vendor.

I should note that my initial query was about the electrical configuration
of the stock DMC locking system, and we just kind of got sidetracked onto
discussing some of the details of your actuator system.

Anyway, I knew you'd chime in eventually.  :-)

-andrew