[DMCForum] Re: Largest DeLorean site on the web?

[DMCForum] Re: Largest DeLorean site on the web?

Tamir does have a pretty nice website. I like it because it is easy
to navigate. It is where I found the DeLorean community. I was doing
looking up what car was on Back To The Future and his site was the
gateway to the rest. On the other hand Josh has a nice site too. I
really like his lay out although it is somewhat confusing for people,
that do not know DeLorean dash gauge clusters, to navigate around on
his site. Those two are the ones that stick out in my mind because of
their uniqueness. I hope I spelled that correctly.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> I just was doing some maintenance on my server and realized that
with the
> DMC /News/Forum/UK archives, the Project Vixen site has over 92,000
pages.
> Is that the biggest D site out there?
>

> I venture to guess that Tamir's site probably gets the most hits.
His site